Thursday, November 24, 2016

Dang Butterflies




Some have heard me preach using the theoretical physics "Chaos Theory". Chaos Theory is the theory basically of one event or action results in consequences totally a way and separate from the original action or event. An illustration example would be the "Butterfly Effect". In the Butterfly Effect, a butterfly flutters its wings in China causing a disturbance in the atmosphere around it which continues causing a disturbance as it spreads, eventually causing a tornado to touch down in North Carolina which causes massive destruction. I've always loved butterflies and thought they were some of the prettiest of creatures, but if I could find that butterfly from China today I would probably rip its wings off. I have a feeling that others have felt this way in moments of their lives also. Thankful just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment