Thursday, April 25, 2013

What-to-dos

"I'll tell it one more time. Now listen."
Its been quite a while since I've been on here and posted a blog. It's amazing how time sneaks up and passes us on the road of life. Looking back over the time since the last post, reflecting on all the events that has taken place during that time, and saying to myself, "WOW!" Not necessarily the words worthy of describing the by-gone time but then again, why type a bunch of words when one will do.

I'm going to try real hard to get back blogging. If for no other reason, just to empty my mind a little. It seems that my mind becomes so full of so many thoughts attempting to distinguish themselves as priority in a pond of priorities. I struggle at times to find the stopper to pull to empty the tub of what-to-dos.

So hopefully you'll see a new post before long. Until then, blessings upon you.

No comments:

Post a Comment