Friday, January 13, 2012

YAY 2000!!!

I just wanted to thank those who have visited this blog over the past year. It has finally surpassed 2000 views. I began this blog sometime around the beginning of last year and it gave me an opportunity to relieve thoughts, laughter, and some of those gut feelings and inspirations. Some made sense and some were just me.

The largest number of hits on here were during the time of my dad's sickness and death. My mind and heart was so full of 'stuff' during that time that I really needed an outlet and this blog was it.

Once I started posting my Bobbyology I had a lot of positive responses and suggestions. So that's how that started.

I ask for prayers as I continue to discern the Lord's calling on my life and may the Lord bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment